Terms & Conditions
When will my order ship?
Orders typically ship in 3-5 full business days.
Are rush orders possible?
Yes, for an additional fee we can place a rush on the order. It will be filled in 1 business day. Shipping timelines remain the same as per the selected freight vendors.
What is the delivery service & details?
Orders under total weight of 75 lbs will ship via UPS/FedEx. Orders over 75 lbs. or include large panels/items will use pallets and freight shipping. Deliveries include lift-gate services (unless commercial address is provided) and curbside delivery. Specific arrangements can be discussed when the freight company calls to schedule the delivery. Each freight vendor calls the customer directly to finalize the time/date and specific needs.
What is your shipping/delivery policy?
Upon product receipt, please do the following:
- Please inspect the shipment immediately. Photos are not required but are recommended for your personal records and safety in the rare event that a freight claim needs to be filed.
- Before signing off, make a notation for damage and/or shortage (if there are any) on the delivery receipt with a representative from the carrier present before accepting the order, but do not refuse the order. SEE IMPORTANT NOTES ON MISSING AND DAMAGED ITEMS BELOW.
- Please sign for piece count as well as pallet count.
- The freight carrier has acknowledged the receipt of the shipment from our facilities in good condition. By your acceptance of the shipment from the carrier on the delivery receipt, you acknowledge that the product has been delivered in good condition. We cannot be held responsible for loss or damage if you give the carrier a clean and clear receipt.
- Pictures of the pallets are taken before they leave our warehouses.
- The driver is only responsible for placing the pallet on the ground for residential deliveries.
Missing or Damaged Items: (Including Concealed Damage):
- Freight claims for obvious damage or shortage can only be accepted when indicated on the BOL.
- Freight damage claims must be filed within 5 business days. No claims will be allowed without the proper paperwork.
- To file a claim for damage or shortage, please send an email to [email protected].
Please include the following:
- Order number.
- Buyer’s name.
- Shipping address.
- A brief description of damage or shortage including item numbers or parts.
- PICTURES of the damage are required.
- Upon receipt of the damage claim, we will review the request within 48 business hours. Approved claim replacements will then be shipped out within 24-48 hours.
- Expedited shipping service is NOT available for replacements and/or parts.
- All damages must be documented and reported upon opening the boxes. Items that have been assembled or installed cannot be claimed as damaged.
- ABM Cabinets cannot be held responsible for any labor costs accrued during the installation of any of its products sold via any of its channels of distribution. This includes, but is not limited to, items that may be flawed or have become damaged in transit.
We will accept returns under certain conditions
- All returns must receive authorization from ABM Cabinets prior to return shipment. For authorization, please send an email request to [email protected].
- Returns must be received by ABM Cabinets within 30 days of purchase.
- All items must be returned in original, unopened packaging, and therefore NO RETURNS ON ASSEMBLED CABINETS.
- No returns on trims, moldings, fillers, and panels.
- Qualifying returns will incur a 25% RESTOCKING FEE.
- The customer is responsible for setting up all return shipments.
- Any returned product DEEMED UNSELLABLE WILL NOT RECEIVE CREDIT.
- If there has been a mistake with your order, please send an email to [email protected]. Your email should include your order number, buyer’s name, shipping address, and a brief description of the error.
- A confirmation email will be sent upon receipt of the email notification, and we will begin the steps to remedy the error as soon as possible.
- If any damage has been found upon delivery, you must take pictures of the damaged shipment, and notify the delivery driver of the damage and request that he/she makes a note of the damage on the bill of lading.
- All damaged items MUST BE ACCEPTED by the customer. Please do not reject any items.
- A damage claim with ABM Cabinets will need to be filed before replacements will be shipped.
- To file a damage claim, please send an email to [email protected] . Your email must include your order number, tracking/PRO number, buyer’s name, shipping address, images of the damage, and a brief description of damage.
- This description must include the item numbers and the parts that are needed to be replaced.
- A confirmation email will be sent upon receipt of the damage claim email notification, and we will proceed to ship replacements/parts as soon as possible.
- Expedited shipping service is not available for replacements and/or parts. ABM Cabinets cannot be held responsible for any labor costs accrued during the installation of products sold via any of its channels of distribution. This includes, but is not limited to, items that may be flawed or have become damaged in transit.
Product Receiving Instructions:
- Inspect the shipment immediately upon receipt.
- Sign for piece count as well as pallet count.
- The freight carrier has acknowledged the receipt of this shipment from our facilities in good condition. By your acceptance of the shipment from the carrier on the bill of lading, you acknowledge that the product has been delivered in good condition. ABM Cabinets cannot be responsible for loss or damage if you give the carrier a clean and clear receipt.
- If any damages or shortages are discovered upon delivery, make a notation for damage and/or shortage on the bill of lading with a representative from the carrier present before accepting the order.
Freight Claims Instructions:
Unconcealed damage and/or shortage: Claims can be made only when it is indicated on the Bill of Lading at the time of delivery. The claim must then be reported by email to [email protected] You must include information regarding the pieces damaged and pictures showing the damage. No claims will be allowed without the proper paperwork signed by the Customer and the Transportation Company.
Claims must be made within 72 HOURS OF PRODUCT DELIVERY. Claims must be made by email and sent to [email protected] Be sure to include the information regarding the pieces damaged and pictures showing the damage. Please contact ABM Cabinets at 936-224-7191 or [email protected] with any questions.
It’s possible our manufacturers have changed inventory levels/items without notifying us, they change the price, shipping rates changes, or any other unforeseen issues arises without our control. Although this is very rare, we reserve the right to cancel and refund any order for any reason. Includes back orders that never can be fulfilled.
This policy is subject to change without notice at any time.